Dr. Raj Kishore Mishra : Professor & Head
Dr. Ajit Kumar Mishra : Assoc. Prof.
Dr. Khitish Kumar Sarangi : Asst. Prof.
Achievement of the Department:
This Department is offering the courses like:
- Farm Management
- Production Economics
- Natural resource Management
- Environmental Economics
- Forestry Economics
- Agricultural Business Management
- Agricultural Marketing
- Agricultural Finance and Price analysis etc.
at UG and PG level of College of Agriculture, College of Forestry, College of Home Science and College of Agricultural Engineering and Technology.
- This Department has produced about 264 PG and 11 Ph.D. students so far.
- The ICAR research projects, NATP, NAIP, Research project have been taken by the department.
- This Department have got linkage in various Government programmes such as price fixations committee, marketing federation, NABARD, for various issues and discussions.
Guided 02 Ph.D. students, 09 PG students, Published 25 Research papers in National and International Journals.
Published two books:
1. Banking Sector Reforms and Agril Finance
2. Livestock Crop Production systems and Livelihood Development.
Running Research and Projects:
Completed Livestock Crop Production systems analysis for Sustainable Production.